Tuesday, October 28, 2014

October 28: Worship & Halloween

Pastor John was away, so I was given the opportunity to bring the message on Sunday. I talked about how true worship is whole-life worship, focusing on Romans 12:1. Praise God for any impact He made on people’s hearts! Working on it throughout this week has really made me examine my own daily life - am I worshiping God in everything I do?





This Friday, the kids program is having a Halloween alternative fun-fest after normal activity. Right after that, Bob, April (leaders of the middle school-age group at Christ Church and my new neighbors) and I are initiating the new high school group with a “Fall” Kick-Off party. Please pray for a great turn-out for both of these events, excellence as we plan/prepare and that kids, parents and teens would get a great view of Jesus through His followers.


Nathan Harley

"Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God – this is your spiritual act of worship."
Romans 12:1

1 comment:

  1. We are praying for you Nathan and are so thankful for how God is using you and working in you!!!

    ReplyDelete