Thursday, September 11, 2014

September 11: Leaving the Country...Just For a Few Days

Andrés is heading to Bolivia to speak at a youth leadership conference. He asked me last week to go with him - so I am! We fly out today first to Buenos Aires and from there to Santa Cruz, Bolivia. We then have to catch a small plane from there to Cochabamba as the roads between cities in Bolivia are extremely dangerous. I'll be there through Tuesday. It should be a great time to learn more from Andrés and experience another aspect of his ministry. As of yesterday I am leading worship (in Spanish) at the conference! Should be fun! As always I would love your prayers!

A power outage here because of a storm broke my laptop charger, so I will have to wait until we return to try to find and buy a new one. It could have been a lot worse - my computer could have been fried, but God was merciful! 

Working with the kids has been going well! I was helping some with their English homework yesterday. Props to TESL people, it's not that easy. :) Please pray for the salvation of the kids that come! Leading worship at Christ Church has been a mutual blessing! Please pray for them as they pray and plan for new opportunities for growth!

Nathan Harley

"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal."

2 Corinthians 4:18

No comments:

Post a Comment