Wednesday, September 17, 2014

September 17: I'm Back

I'm back from Bolivia. I got to see some beautiful places, meet wonderful people and see some more of God's work. I was able to lead worship in Spanish a few times, participate in Andrés' seminar on youth leadership and hang out at a church picnic! Here are some pictures from my trip.

We had to stop over in Buenos Aires, Argentina first.





Uruguay doesn't have Starbucks, so Andrés and I took advantage of the luxury in the Buenos Aires Airport!

Cochabamba, Bolivia




Centro Plaza

Catedral de Cochabamba at Centro Plaza

Inside the Cathedral



Baptist Theological Seminary

The View

Ascending to Christ

Cristo de la Concordia - the largest statue of Christ in the world

Cochabamba from Christ's Point of View

With the Pastor's son, Santiago




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all te pictures, Nathan. You did well! Love seeing what you get to see and experience. Praying always!

    ReplyDelete