Thursday, September 25, 2014

September 25: The Life

We had a storm of golf ball sized hail tonight!

People keep telling me that they notice significant improvement in my Spanish - praise God for that. 

I've been having a lot of fun leading worship in both languages. I praise God for how He is using me to introduce some fresh worship music for the church. Many have communicated their appreciation for the music because it has blessed their hearts as they praise the Savior.  

Jonathan from Guatemala is here for two months. He will be my roommate and will be working at Atrevete a Soñar (the children's program) also.  When I'm not working with the kids or at Christ Church, there are always people at the house to sit and chat with. I've been loving the serious conversations as well as the laughs. Andrés' girls treat me like a big brother/jungle gym, so that keeps me busy as well! I'm finding it quite challenging to find time to do the work for the online class I need to take this session! Please pray that I can get a handle on that too! 

Nathan Harley

"We are therefore Christ’s ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us..."

2 Corinthians 5:20

No comments:

Post a Comment